Maher game. (“mahergame.com”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, Maher game will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the Maher Game service and/or the PDFPlace website. Read more…
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
(Within Three Days we will response to your DMCA Notice & Remove the entire content from Maher game website which is against the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998)
1. establish the proprietary work that you simply claim has been infringed, or – if multiple proprietary works ar coated by this Notice – you’ll give a representative list of the proprietary works that you simply claim are infringed.
2. establish the fabric link you claim is infringing (or the topic of infringing activity) and to that access is to be disabled, as well as at a minimum, if applicable, the computer address of the link shown on the location or the precise location wherever such material could also be found.
3. give your company affiliation (if applicable), address, number, and, if accessible, email address.
4. embrace each of the subsequent statements within the body of the Notice:
- “I herewith state that I even have a decent religion belief that the controversial use of the proprietary material isn’t approved by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a good use).”
- “I herewith state that the knowledge during this Notice is correct and, below penalty of violation, that i’m the owner, or approved to act on behalf of, the owner, of the copyright or of associate degree prerogative below the copyright that’s allegedly infringed.”
5. give your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.